Aug 1, 2011:
- 9:58 PM Ticket #26 (Metadata from metadata servers should only be downloaded when needed) closed by
- wontfix: Metadata servers are unlikely to ever crawl other metadata servers …
- 5:46 PM Ticket #36 (Metadata Service: Registry and front-end web interface) created by
- Create a central command-and-control web application with the …
- 5:26 PM Ticket #35 (Metadata Service: metadata server command and control) created by
- Create a command-and-control interface for a metadata service sliver. …
- 5:26 PM Ticket #34 (Metadata Service: Syndicate client authentication and HTTPS) created by
- Make it so the Syndicate client may require a username/password …
- 11:27 AM Ticket #24 (Allow user-defined top-level directories for sitemaps) closed by
- fixed: Solved by implementing per-host URL/path translation rules.
Jul 26, 2011:
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.